BEING A MEMBER OF CCBA OFFERS YOU MANY BENEFITS:
- Weekly Builders Bulletin (Jobs out to bid, permits, legal notices and industry news)
- Plan Room Facilities (equipped with copier, private rooms, plan tables & a computer room)
- State of the art ONLINE PLANROOM
- Overnight checkout of plans (first-come, first-serve)
- FAX Service and Blueprint Plan Copying of all plans (ours and yours)
- Daily Planroom with a new 52″ big screen to view plans
- Industry Forms
- Reference Library
- Current information on Industry issues and problems, including current laws
- Educational seminars and programs
- Optional Group Insurance Programs
- Social functions throughout the year (Golf, Dinner Dance, Holiday Open House, etc)
- Discount cards for your favorite vacation attractions
- Promotion of high ethical standards for members of the Construction Industry
- R.S. Means Estimating Books & Forms available at a 25% discount
- Free notary service on all your Construction Industry forms
- Membership Listing on the Builders Association website (www.ccbabuilds.com)
- The Opportunity to help your own business and our industry through involvement in CCBA activities, including the following:
- Governmental Affairs
- Community Projects
- Political Action Committee (PAC)
- Finance & Budget
- Construction Person of the Year
- By-Laws and Policies
- Development Review (City & County)
- Insurance Programs
To apply for membership, call the CCBA or apply online.
CENTRAL COAST BUILDERS ASSOCIATION
IS PROUD TO PARTNER WITH GOTSAFETY
AND WE’RE OFFERING YOU THE BEST DEAL ON A NEW COMPLETE SAFETY TECHNOLOGY SYSTEM!
FOR ONE LOW PRICE
500+ MOBILE SAFETY LESSONS
You’ll have access to over 500 safety lessons, many of which will be specific to your industry. Available in both English and Spanish, topics include everything from Acetylene Safety to Vibration Exposure.
DIGITAL LESSON TRACKER
Track employee training records using employee name, ID number, lesson topic, or date. You can monitor and manage all your files from your PC – never lose another document!
CUSTOMIZED FORM BUILDER
Use our online Form Builder to create and fill out inspection checklists and reports! Customize content, layouts, interactive elements, and more! Employees can fill out these forms from any smartphone or computer.
Upload your company documents, SDS sheets, PDF files, and audio/video files straight to the GotSafety website. These items will be available in the Repository section for all your employees to access by smartphone, tablet, or PC.
1 FREE ON-SITE SAFETY ASSESSMENT
This review includes a walk-through of your work site to identify hazards and potential Cal/OSHA violations, a review of your required Cal/OSHA written programs, and provide an over-all assessment of your Cal/OSHA compliance.
Free Cal/OSHA Citation Defense
We will write and file Cal/OSHA appeals, represent you at all informal conferences and hearings. We will provide comprehensive support from the beginning until your case is settled.
*Additional 1-time purchase, includes a complete set of OSHA-compliant documentation specific to your company, industry, and location! Starting with an over-the-phone interview with one of our documentation specialists, we’ll find out exactly what you need to be OSHA compliant and create it just for you. You’ll receive free updates for the life of your account!